Both are ideal for handling any coat type and easily clip through thick, coarse, and matted coats.
When looking at the KM10 and the KM Cordless, they are designed in a very similar style, both having two powerful speeds of 3,000 & 3,700 strokes per minute. Both provide constant speed control and a Brushless Motor keeping the clipper from over heating even when being used for a long period of time. What really sets the KM Cordless is its Cord/Cordless capability. Wahl takes much pride in introducing our first Cord/Cordless detachable blade clipper, with an amazing 2 hour cordless run time, and having the capability of being used corded as well as cordless allows for all day use. Both are ideal for handling any coat type from trimming, to full body clipping on dogs, cats, horse and livestock; easily clipping through thick, coarse, and matted coats.
(1) Brushless Motor
(2) Constant Speed Control
(3) 2 - Speed (3,000 & 3,700 SPM)
(4) Rounded Front Housing (prevents hair clogging)
(5) 5 year limited warranty
(6) Includes Wahl's #10 Ultimate Competition Series Blade
(1) KM10 is corded while the KM Cordless is Cord/Cordless
(2) KM Cordless is Lithium Ion Battery Powered (2 hour cordless run time)
(3) KM10 weights 12.3 ounces while the KM Cordless is 16.1 ounces
(4) KM Cordless is proudly Manufactured in the United States